As the next step in the enrolment process please complete the following steps –
Step 1 Please read the following documents:
Step 2 Print and complete the following forms:
Step 3 Provide copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation records
- Proof of residency/citizenship (ie. if both parents parents are born overseas and the child is born in Australia)
- Any reports relating to details provided on the Student information Form (if applicable)
- Allied Health Assessments (e.g. Occupational therapy, Speech therapy, child Psychologist)
- Copy of official documentation relating to custody or guardianship (if applicable)
Please return all completed forms, copies of certificates and reports by Friday 14 April 2023.
Completed forms, copies of certificates and reports may be:
- Completed online (include electronic signature), saved as individual PDF documents and emailed to [email protected].
- Posted to St Paul’s School
34 Strathpine Road
Bald Hills Qld 4036
Attn : Registrar (Domestic)
Should you have any questions please contact Enrolments on 07 3261 1388 or [email protected]
Thank you for your assistance.