Preparation for interview – Prep
As part of your preparation for the interview please complete the following steps –
Step 1 Please read the following documents:
Step 2 Print and complete the following forms:
Step 3 Provide copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation records
- Proof of residency/citizenship (if applicable)
- Copy of Kindergarten/Childcare transition statement (if applicable)
- Any reports relating to details provided on the Student information Form (if applicable)
- Learning support
- Individual Education Plan
- Allied Health Assessments (e.g. Occupational therapy, Speech therapy, child Psychologist)
- Copy of official documentation relating to custody or guardianship (if applicable)
Please return all completed forms, copies of certificates and reports by Friday 22 April 2022.
Completed forms, copies of certificates and reports may be:
- Completed online (include electronic signature), saved as individual PDF documents and emailed to [email protected].
- Posted to St Paul’s School
34 Strathpine Road
Bald Hills Qld 4036
Attn : Registrar (Domestic)
Further information regarding interview time and venue will be sent once documentation has been received.
Please note: applicants are not able to proceed to interview unless all documentation is received.
Should you have any questions please contact Enrolments on 07 3261 1388 or [email protected]
Thank you for your assistance.