Your enrolment journey
St Paul’s school is co-educational and currently enrols both boys and girls from Pre-Prep to Year 12. Enrolment applications are welcome for all year levels. The main entry points for students at St Paul’s School are:
- Year 4
- Year 7
- Year 10
Applications for other year levels can be considered. Please contact the School’s Registrar.
If you are still considering a school for 2017, please contact the School’s Registrar regarding availability.
2019 term dates:
- “Get Set Day” (all students and parents invited): Friday 25 January, 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Term 1: Tuesday 29 January – Thursday 4 April
N.B. Program for Tuesday 29 January is as follows: Pre-Prep to Year 6, Year 7, Year 12 and NEW International students attend all day. NEW students in Years 8 to 11 attend until 11.00am. ALL students to attend Wednesday 30 January.
- Term 2: Tuesday 23 April – Friday 21 June
- Term 3: Tuesday 16 July – Friday 20 September
- Term 4: Tuesday 8 October – Friday 29 November
For a more detailed look at the term dates for 2019, click here.