Arrangements for Week 1, 2020
Friday 24 January – ‘Take Your Marks’ Day
All new students (and a parent) in the Secondary School are required to attend, by appointment, to meet with their Tutor. 20-30 minute interviews will be scheduled in the morning with further advice to be provided to families by the Executive Director of Faith & Community.
Continuing students and parents are also encouraged to use this day to make sure that all is in readiness for the start of the School year. Information will be available in the Walker Centre concerning Extra-curricular activities offered at St Paul’s and students will have the chance to sign on for Term 1 TAS Sports. This is also a great day to finalise any purchases from the Retail Shop.
Tuesday 28 January – ‘Get Set’ Day
- Normal school day for Junior School
- Full day for all Year 7 & 12 students (8.35am-3.10pm)
- All NEW students in Years 8-11 attend until morning tea (8.35am-10.45am)
- All NEW International students (8.35am-3.10pm)
Wednesday 29 January – ‘Go’ Day
- First normal school day for the whole school
- 8:35am-8:50am House period / class time
- 8:55am – 10:00am Beginning of Year Service & Induction of new Staff and Student Leaders (attended by Years 6-12)
- 10:00am – Normal timetable for rest of day. Morning tea for Student Leaders, House Leaders and parents.