Part Time, Term Time
Commencing Tuesday 17 January 2023
(start date is negotiable for the suitable candidate)
St Paul’s School is located in the outer northern Brisbane suburb of Bald Hills. It is an Anglican co-educational school from Pre-Prep to Year 12 with an International School.
The CIE opened in 2018, offering students at the School the opportunity to start their own business. See http://thinkcie.com.au
The School is seeking a passionate entrepreneur, who loves working with young people, to head up the Centre for Innovators and Entrepreneurs. The incumbent has recently been appointed to the role of Regional Manager for Young Change Agents.
The position is deliberately part-time (two-to-three days a week) to allow the person to continue running their own business/es. The successful applicant will be given some freedom to make the role their own. This is a permanent position, working School term time (not during the School holidays). Ideally, the position will commence on Tuesday 17 January 2023, however, the start date is negotiable for the successful candidate.
Important conditions of employment:
- Possession of a current blue card (Working with Children Check by Blue Card Services);
- Must agree to undergo a Criminal History/Police Check conducted by the School;
- Must agree to be checked against the Anglican Church’s National Professional Standards Register;
- Must be an Australian resident and eligible to work in Australia.
- Applicants should address the Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description;
- Applicants should refer to the Recruitment Application Guide for Job Applicants;
- The School has a commitment to creating environments for children and young people to thrive. All staff must comply with the School’s Code of Conduct. All applicants are instructed to read and reflect their agreement of the School’s Code of Conduct – A Code of Conduct for Anglican Schools and Education & Care Services.
- Applications should include:
- A cover letter, including addressing the Selection Criteria;
- A current CV;
- A copy of current Blue Card (if you have one);
- Names and contact details of three referees (phone and email).
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 4 November 2022.
Only electronic applications will be considered. Applications sent in the mail or hand delivered will not be accepted.
Applications are to be addressed as follows and sent via email only:
Dr Paul Browning
St Paul’s School
BALD HILLS QLD 4036
SHORTLISTING & INTERVIEWS
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by Tuesday 8 November 2022.
- Interviews will be held on Friday 11 November 2022.