St Paul's Junior School Supporters’ Group
Notice of General Meeting
The Junior School Supporters’ Group meet in the library on the first Thursday of each month during School term. The next meeting will be held on Thursday 3 May 2012 at 7.30pm in the School Library.
Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting.
Monthly meetings are attended by the JSSG executive and committee, Junior School faculty and parents of Junior School students. Meetings are casual, focused and very informative. New members are always welcome.
Junior School Supporters' Group Canteens
Can you help by baking and/or serving?
The Junior School Supporters' Group will be running canteens at various Junior School events this year. We need your help to:
- assist us on the day in preparing and serving food, and
- donate baked goods (cupcakes, slices, muffins) on the day of each canteen.
So please mark these dates in your calendar now:
- 4 May: Junior School Inter-House Cross Country
- 25 May: Junior TAS Cross Country (it is anticipated that there will be around 1,100 competitors at this event, so we will need a lot of volunteers on this day)
- 14 June: Junior School Inter-House Athletics (Years 3-6)
If you are able to help by baking for and/or serving at any of these events, please contact the Canteen Coordinators, Sue Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0449 501 471) or Kylie Marschner (email@example.com or 0416 138 572) to let them know. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Netball Supporters’ Group
offer you the chance to order for only $80
St Paul’s Supporter Shirt
Please complete the attached order form and
a) return to the retail shop or
b) email to Debbie Lever (firstname.lastname@example.org)