Welcome to the online home of the St Paul's School Laptop Program.
Below you will find all the documentation you will need to carefully read and complete before you are able to pick the laptop up from the School.
THE LAPTOP ROLLOUT PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Both Parent/Guardian and Student carefully read the 2016 Laptop Guidelines and Policies
- Download/Print the 2016 Laptop Student Responsibility Agreement
- Download/Print the 2016 Laptop Parent/Guardian Responsibility Agreement
- Complete and sign these forms.
- Come along to the TechZone (bottom of Block 2) between January 18 – 21, 2016 (9am - 12pm and 1pm - 3.30pm). You will need the above mentioned forms to be able to pick up the Laptop.
- When you arrive at the TechZone you will need to hand in the paperwork and go through a short process of logging onto the School’s network and then the process is complete.
- 2016 Laptop Guidelines and Policies
- 2016 Laptop Student Responsibility Agreement
- 2016 Laptop Parent/Guardian Responsibility Agreement
- 2016 Laptop Rollout Instructions
For Year 7 & 10:
For Year 8 & 11:
For Year 9 & 12:
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact the St Paul's School TechZone on 07 3261 1388 or email email@example.com.