St Paul's School is co-educational and currently enrols both boys and girls from Pre-Prep to Year 12. The main entry points are:
- Pre-Prep (entry point for Junior School program)
- Year 7 (the first year of our Middle School program)
- International Students - please visit our International Student Enrolment pages: → International Student Enrolment
Applications for other year levels will be considered under special circumstances and if places are available.
St Paul's School's newly opened Early Learning Centre offers both Kindergarten and Pre-prep programs.
Places are offered in order of date of application or at the Headmaster's discretion where special circumstances prevail.
For further information, to organise a personal tour of the school or to arrange delivery of our award winning prospectus, please contact;
Phone +61 7 3261 1388
Fax +61 7 3261 4521
To begin the enrolment process either:
- Complete the online Registration for Admission Form, or
- Download, complete and return this PDF to The Registrar at the above address:
Registration for Admission
Please view the following documents and pages:
Fees and Payment information (updated 27 Oct 2015)
Scholarship and Bursaries Information (Australian residents only)
→ View our Prospectus online (as a flipbook)
→ Textbooks (Brodies Bookstore)